• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

National Championship Spread

Some of y'all are funny. :laugh:

I can come up with plausible scenarios for the game to go either way. I hate Saban, and Bama. Having said that, I hope Bama beats the ever living snot out of Clemson and it's an absolute merciless beatdown.

Bama's dominance is good for ALL the teams in the conference. If you want to play easy, there's a long list of wanna be conferences that will be happy to have you cheering them on.
Hey the ACC got their "Heisman trophy winner" so there is that. And then he played two SEC teams.... pffftt..... :rolleyes:

Reauxl freaking Tide!!!!!

Reported for bandwagoning

As someone whose father and brother went to Clemson and spent most of his childhood weekends either in Death valley or riding the Issaqueena Trail, my blood runneth orange.

That being said, Bama will win. I feel the same about Clemson as I feel about Atlanta. I want them to win, I've just accepted that they probably won't.

All facts.
It may very well be a complete beat down.
But... A man can dream.
True fresh QB. New OC. Offensive struggles last game. At least they have some chink in the armor albeit a small one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LSU held Bama scoreless until well into the 4th quarter (and then gave up only 10 points total). Bama is beatable.... I just hope it's not by Clemson. ;)

Back
Top Bottom