• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

National Championship Spread

I get it but "defense wins championships" is a saying for a reason. While Clemson has an impressive offense, who is the best defense they've faced all year? How do they compare to Bama's.?
As a reminder, Clemson was within ONE SCORE of losing to ....
Auburn, Troy (TROY for God's sake!), NC State (OT), Florida State, and Va Tech. That's FIVE teams they were one play away from losing to. And let's not forget they actually lost to Pittsburgh.
Now how many teams has Bama been within one score of this year.....? That's right, not a single one.

Y'all pull up a chair and listen to the wise Cajun!!

I get it but "defense wins championships" is a saying for a reason. While Clemson has an impressive offense, who is the best defense they've faced all year? How do they compare to Bama's.?
Auburn, Troy (TROY for God's sake!), NC State (OT), Florida State, and Va Tech. That's FIVE teams they were one play away from losing to. And let's not forget they actually lost to Pittsburgh.
Now how many teams has Bama been within one score of this year.....? That's right, not a single one.
They barely beat ole miss. They have them hell that game, raped that defense.

I here ya......But FL State won a National Championship in 2013 playing just like that, barley winning the whole year.
Should be an interesting night.

I here ya......But FL State won a National Championship in 2013 playing just like that, barley winning the whole year.
Should be an interesting night.
Anything 'can' happen, but only one thing probably will.

And now, after running my mouth so much, if Bama loses, I can hate them even more. ;)

Back
Top Bottom