• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Navy JROTC national air rifle championship

drsmile

Default rank <2000 posts Sponsor
Master Extractor
162   0
Reaction score
Flew down to Anniston this am to watch the national championship match . Kids from all over the country are here competing. I have a young lady that is a patient here. She goes to Kennesaw mtn high, I help sponsor them. What a cool group of kids. All very well mannered, and exceptional at what they do. I’m proud of them all and have hope that our future is bright when they are running the show.

BFF86C87-3B77-46C6-9BB0-CA65837E6C6C.jpeg

Does it make you want to jump in and have her show you how its done? Looks like a good time and a beautiful day to fly. If I get a friend to bring them to the airport, will you go down to Pensacola and pick up the 10#'s of Joe Patties shrimp? 5 for you and 5 for me.

Does it make you want to jump in and have her show you how its done? Looks like a good time and a beautiful day to fly. If I get a friend to bring them to the airport, will you go down to Pensacola and pick up the 10#'s of Joe Patties shrimp? 5 for you and 5 for me.
No, but I can help you take your princess back to school sometime... and yes, these kids are gooooddd

She is home again this weekend. Might take you up on it sometime. Round trip yesterday with the usual 35 minute stop in mcdonnah wasn't fun.
Enjoy and look foward to the videos.

Flew down to Anniston this am to watch the national championship match . Kids from all over the country are here competing. I have a young lady that is a patient here. She goes to Kennesaw mtn high, I help sponsor them. What a cool group of kids. All very well mannered, and exceptional at what they do. I’m proud of them all and have hope that our future is bright when they are running the show.

View attachment 3980348
Drsmile, sir, what a fine post. We are blessed to have young people like that growing up to be skillful and knowledgeable and proud Americans. Thank you being a sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom