• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Navy Pilots chase UFO!?

Watched a video with a prominent Physicist.He said that contact woth another intelligent apieces probably wouldn’t go well for humans. His thought process was that Human DNA is only about 1-2% different than that of a Chimpanzee. That 1-2% makes a lot od dofferemce. Imagine if we met another species who was 1-2% smarter than us.

Out of the millions of galaxys out there we are the only planet with life form...duh.
I think it's incredibly improbably that there are not quite a few other advanced civilizations in the universe. Many of which would be far more advanced than ours.

I think it's almost as improbably that any of them could get to us or us to them... ever.

I think it's incredibly improbably that there are not quite a few other advanced civilizations in the universe. Many of which would be far more advanced than ours.
I can appreciate that but I think otherwise

I think it's almost as improbably that any of them could get to us or us to them... ever.

Watched a video with a prominent Physicist.He said that contact woth another intelligent apieces probably wouldn’t go well for humans. His thought process was that Human DNA is only about 1-2% different than that of a Chimpanzee. That 1-2% makes a lot od dofferemce. Imagine if we met another species who was 1-2% smarter than us.

Yeah that definetly wouldnt go well for us i mean their is a lot of evidence out their that something is flying around and its defying physics.

Yeah that definetly wouldnt go well for us i mean their is a lot of evidence out their that something is flying around and its defying physics.
honestly i hope that aliens do make it here to Earth. and when they come off their ship it i hope the first thing they say is "Have you heard of the Revelation of Joseph Smith?"

I can't believe alien life forms would travel many light years to Earth to "view" us on this planet. The only circumstance where that seems probable is if there is nothing at all of value here. I mean maybe they do look at us while passing by, much like a human would stop to look at a dung beetle rolling his ball of crap to his burrow.

Back
Top Bottom