• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Navy SEAL reveals his secrets to unlocking the power of your mind and overcoming

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
David Goggins, an endurance athlete known as the "toughest man on the planet", shares what it takes to overcome your mind, overcome failure, and accomplish anything.

From making the Navy SEALS on broken legs… breaking the world pull-up record (twice) by doing 4,030 pull-ups in 17 hours… learning how run 100 miles at one time, and more. Note this interview has a bit of "colorful language" in it. ;)

I would like to know how he passed the medical microscope you live under during any military training much less BUDS?When I was struggling through SARS if you so much as sneezed you were sent to Medical. I smell some of the "Faux Operator Bull****" wrapped up in this.

I would like to know how he passed the medical microscope you live under during any military training much less BUDS?When I was struggling through SARS if you so much as sneezed you were sent to Medical. I smell some of the "Faux Operator Bull****" wrapped up in this.
Did you do any research on this guy? Maybe check out StolenValor.com or valordefense.gov?

Did you do any research on this guy? Maybe check out StolenValor.com or valordefense.gov?
BUD/S Class # 235. https://www.operationmilitarykids.org/famous-navy-seals/#david-goggins

Back
Top Bottom