• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NC Star?

If you are looking for budget end scopes, look at Vortex and Sig scopes. They seem to be the best budget friendly options out there.... IMO

I have the 1-6 PST GEN II and I had the sig tango4 4-16. It was a really nice scope but I got bored with it and traded it. I wanted a Christmas tree style reticle like the G3 or H59 in my scopes.

The 1-6 is on a BCM rifle. Compliments that rifle very well. I’m not a vortex fan, but I would be lying if I said I didn’t really like the 1-6.

I was hoping to get a little more excitement about the new optics section.

I have a brand new 3-18 EOTech vudu on an NRL 22. I’ll probably post a review on that soon. There’s no real reviews on them.

NC star seems to be the most versatile, Ive seen them on the bottom of handguards, mounted on many types of mounts and rings and I have seen them mounted backwards many times. Dont forget to one with a laser built in

NC star seems to be the most versatile, Ive seen them on the bottom of handguards, mounted on many types of mounts and rings and I have seen them mounted backwards many times. Dont forget to one with a laser built in

I think you just sold me on NC star. That’s what I call versatility!

Back
Top Bottom