• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Neck beard goes medieval on home intruders ass

I defended myself with a bayonet when I was 15, when two want-to-be tough guys I knew, broke into my Mother's home one night. They weren't expecting anyone home at 11pm. When I surprised them, they attacked me, they were both about 18 and out weighed me by about 40 pounds, both had been drinking and I knew both to be dangerous, I grabbed a WW2 K98 bayonet and defended myself, after about 2 minutes, they ran out of the house screaming, leaving a trail of blood, my Mother arrived, found me bruised and blood covering the hall, living room and front porch. Police found the two laying on the side of the road about a mile from our house, both taken to Grady Hospital, where they told Police they were hitchhiking and had been in a Car wreck and throw thru the window. Both were charged but back then as juveniles. I met one years later when I came back from a tour in Germany, he took 128 stitches and still had some scars on his neck and face, he told me he was sorry and that the other guy, Marvin had talked him into and thanked me for not killing him LOL, the funny part is my Mother (God rest her soul) took away my bayonet and bought me a Colt 1911 45acp (well, this was the 1950's) Growing up in West End in Atlanta was a blast back then.

Back
Top Bottom