• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

need 1 more member on this hunting lease

Status
Not open for further replies.
GDawg - What type of Game will be on the Lease? Just deer? Are the Hogs to chase? How many days a week/month/ season will access be granted? I will be sending you a PM but if you have hogs and can help me with the Deer Tag process I would love to help you out and be the last member on the lease.

I'll let GDawg have the final word...but I have been hunting in W & NW Georgia for nearly 30 years, and I have never seen a hog around these parts. They might be there...but I have yet to see any. E Georgia - now that is a different story...

I'll let GDawg have the final word...but I have been hunting in W & NW Georgia for nearly 30 years, and I have never seen a hog around these parts. They might be there...but I have yet to see any. E Georgia - now that is a different story...

there are hogs in NW but are not as common as the south.

there are hogs in NW but are not as common as the south.

I know for a fact that hogs are plentiful over towards Augusta...I've just never seen one where I hunt...or any signs of them for that matter. Deer, turkey by the dozens...but not a hog. That's OK with me though...I ground hunt a lot, and I don't really want to tango with a boar on the ground! Especially one that sneaks up on me if I fall asleep in the blind (been known to happen sometimes).

There have been some BIG hogs taken down in NW Coweta and over into Heard County and S. Carroll. What hog wouldn't want to wallow in the Hooch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom