• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need 2 beds delivered from Dallas to Marietta next weekend 11/11

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
This job pays $100 plus opportunity for a bonus (read last paragraph) Ideally this would be good for someone with a trailer. The beds are brand new wood so I need them delivered in brand new condition.

There are a total of 4 pieces, 2 beds and 2 headboards. You will need a partner to help carry each piece in, because it is very important that we don't damage their beautiful home or beds.

On a side note, if you can attach the headboards for me once they and the beds are inside the rooms, I'll throw in an extra $20. I'll have the headboards pre screwed and will show you how I want them attached before you leave. It takes about 5 minutes per bed to do. Just bring your own drill and I'll provide the correct torx bit.

I'd be your man if you were not so far away. How wide are the beds, king, queen, double?

Come on guys... Don't make me resort to Craigslist for this! Please! Haha.

Have you looked into a moving company? There are plenty who will do moves like this. I've used one company several times here locally for house moves and small moves. Even had a pallet load of flooring delivered by them after I bought it. Price was comp to what you are looking at paying if they can work it in with another big move. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom