• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a 1"x1"x5" piece of dense plastic

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
Cutting down the buttstock on my old HK-marked Benelli M1. Stock is hollow; I'll have to cut it down, then fit the piece of plastic to the inside, then screw the buttpad to it. I could use wood, but prefer a piece of dense, but not brittle plastic. I'll need to screw through the sides of the stock and into the piece.

Thanks.

Cutting down the buttstock on my old HK-marked Benelli M1. Stock is hollow; I'll have to cut it down, then fit the piece of plastic to the inside, then screw the buttpad to it. I could use wood, but prefer a piece of dense, but not brittle plastic. I'll need to screw through the sides of the stock and into the piece.

Thanks.

Look for woodworking "jig stock". It's designed to be milled, drilled and screwed.

I can order a piece of Delfina for a little over $20 plus shipping. Hoping someone has some scrap or something lying around.

I can order a piece of Delfina for a little over $20 plus shipping. Hoping someone has some scrap or something lying around.

The last pieces I picked up were in the flooring isle for about $5 and were sold as tapping blocks. I think they're about 1" x 2" x 12".

Did you find it? I have a piece of 1"x 1" by about 16 inches. Very dense heavy duty gray plastic .

I'm planning on coming to the long-range rifle scope class in Marietta. I could bring it then.

Did you find it? I have a piece of 1"x 1" by about 16 inches. Very dense heavy duty gray plastic .

I'm planning on coming to the long-range rifle scope class in Marietta. I could bring it then.

I've got a piece of plastic I've already started working on. Thanks for the offer!

Back
Top Bottom