• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a Good home for a dog

Marietta tony

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
121   0
Reaction score
My daughter rescued this boy from the needle before she could take care of him. Her Heart was in the right place but her brain wasn't. She is for the first time in her life responsible for herself and overthrew her ability. He is a puppy almost potty trained 35% has done well for the last 3 days ,better than the 3 before, and doesn't need a leash when we are out with him. he is currently in Marietta with us, soon to be back at Ga Southern.

He needs another puppy to play with as that is all he wants to do. Our two rescues are my moms lost cause Cavileer King Charles that she rescued before she passed. After 3 years he finally wants to be pet but on his terms. Lucy is an elder dog rescue off ODT and is happy living the rest of her life with Dash. She is old and not tolerating a puppy well.

We thought he had a home for him but the cats terrorized him, and his wife threw in the towel. He really is a good dog and as such we will travel the state to find him a forever home home even if it means coming home with him. He is a goofy boy that wants to play and has caught our hearts also. Please ODT find him a home.
miller 4].jpg
Miller3.jpg
miller2.jpg

Best wishes with getting him a home.

I can say from personal experience that saving a dog from going to the pound is the single most rewarding thing you can do with your life... and they change your life for the better in return.

Back
Top Bottom