• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a hiding place for a week or 2

The Old Jaybird

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Got 2 phone calls today from the IRS, they said I had 24 hours to reply. I have 4 felonies pending and local police are going to be sent to pick me up. What do I do??? I got my 45, and a couple nines, can bring some cash too for the right guy to hide me out for a while.

Help me ODT brothers, Uncle Sam is hot on my trail!!!!!

It was just a recording, very poor quality, woman's voice. I was waiting for a "live one" on the line so I could mess with them, but it never happened. Just gave me a phone number to call for more info. Thanks, but no thanks.

Just act real scared for about ten minutes playing along and as soon as they ask for your banking information let em have it! Thats what I do! :pound:

Them damn Nigerian IRS agents are gonna get ya
2BB28528-BF31-49C0-A004-581665E05A22.jpeg

E34968F6-C1F8-4448-B952-7DBE6C9B13C5.jpeg
80EF3A88-34D4-40CD-8610-9C5B5649BC93.jpeg

I got a call about a month ago from some nitwit wanting to refi my mortgage, I was in a "mood" so I jumped on his ass and told him my house just was torched last night, definitely arson, and what the hell did he know about it, wanted his full name and address so I could send the po po to pick him up. That phone call flipped so fast he was speechless.

Got another financial deal call, told them I didn't need any money, my wife was a prostitute and was rolling in money.

I got a call about a month ago from some nitwit wanting to refi my mortgage, I was in a "mood" so I jumped on his ass and told him my house just was torched last night, definitely arson, and what the hell did he know about it, wanted his full name and address so I could send the po po to pick him up. That phone call flipped so fast he was speechless.

Got another financial deal call, told them I didn't need any money, my wife was a prostitute and was rolling in money.
You sound exactly like me when I get these calls, my eyes light up when I get an unknown number! :becky:

Back
Top Bottom