• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a knife RESHARPENED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if no one closer chimes in and you want to drop it off or mail it to me let me know. I sharpen "tools", not heirlooms and things no one will use.

Shoot me a PM if you like. I’m in Woodstock and I would be glad to do it for you. My house is currently littered with receipt paper confetti and I gave a neck beard o’clock shadow but hairless left arm.

I actually just did a kukri in 3v I can show you very similar to that design only with a sharp swedge. (And not a foot and a half long)Thats a bigass piece of 5160 and looks fun ...30 degree convex that sucker on the worksharp with the big ole grinding attachment.

jimipanic jimipanic that snapped leatherman tip is now a reverse tanto. They’ll replace blades free but the grind looks kinda cool.

Shoot me a PM if you like. I’m in Woodstock and I would be glad to do it for you. My house is currently littered with receipt paper confetti and I gave a neck beard o’clock shadow but hairless left arm.

I actually just did a kukri in 3v I can show you very similar to that design only with a sharp swedge. (And not a foot and a half long)Thats a bigass piece of 5160 and looks fun ...30 degree convex that sucker on the worksharp with the big ole grinding attachment.

jimipanic jimipanic that snapped leatherman tip is now a reverse tanto. They’ll replace blades free but the grind looks kinda cool.

Hell yeah! Best birthday gift ever was giving you the blade sharpening kit.
Fssskttt Fsssskttt fsssskttt fssskktt just back and forth back and forth....

I've got the blade grinding attachment sitting on my front porch, can't wait to get home and break it in.

4830244E-7DED-4682-A6CA-94BC590F8690.jpeg
EB732952-D40D-4B3D-AD3B-E4A2FCAEFBFD.jpeg
79615D6A-7B70-4E01-A45B-1DE13599DAA1.jpeg
I've got the blade grinding attachment sitting on my front porch, can't wait to get home and break it in.
Its awesome for bigger stuff-i prefer a full flat grind for showing off but for hard work and chopping convex is where its at. I beat the crap out of this kukri-i overexposed the big pic so you can see. The strait mark closest to the handle was sunk into a car hood stood on end in a junkyard without chipping or rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom