• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a little help y'all...

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Okay I have to meet my mom at the halfway point in Hazelhurst tomorrow around 5:30 and drive my son up to College Park to some weirdo gaming competition. Anyway today he wound up with this male kitten not long off the tit. And he already has two females that really do NOT like him.
Point is that if I don't find him a home somewhere in middle GA then I I gotta bring him back down here and try to find him a home down here. And the 3 silly bitch cats we have will definitely not like him. So if anyone can help me out I'll certainly be willing to get him brought to you with some food and litter I guess. I don't do litter boxes. Mine are smart enough to go outside. But this one will probably take a little training.
Anyway message me here if you can help. Thanks for looking.
21725.jpeg

Attachments

• 21724.jpeg
    21724.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 12
My daughter wants to name him Negan. I told her that was an asshole's name and might make it harder to find him a home. So I suggested Merle or even Darryl. But I kinda different Merle better.

My daughter wants to name him Negan. I told her that was an asshole's name and might make it harder to find him a home. So I suggested Merle or even Darryl. But I kinda different Merle better.

He could be called "Today's Special with rice and snow peas" at the closest Chinese restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom