• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a mechanic. Car pulling left

There is a member with a repair shop not far from Acworth but I can't recall the name. Try a search as he used to be active and advertise.

Just searched and found it. Not affiliated, just recalled them being in Acworth and he offers members 10% discount too.

G&L Automotive Repair - Acworth, GA - 770-529-8991 - 10% off for ODT Members!
Thank you sir!

Do not use a tire shop, you need a collision repair place that can check the geometry of the frame/unibody.

You have crash damage, not wear on your suspension.
Thank you sir, the car is only worth about 3k. Do you think it would be enough to total it if something important is bent?

hey guys. Who's the resident mechanic here? My girl hit a curb, blew a tire and now the entire car pulls to the left (the steering wheel turns buy itself. I've had two alignments done and put new tires on but no dice. does someone have a shop I can take it to?

2008 Mazda CX-7

The only place that I would recommend for a 4 wheel alignment is in Madison, GA. That might be a little far for you.

Madison Car Care. These folks know what they are doing, don't rip people off, and are very pleasant to do business with.

Lolol
I actually want insurance to total it. It's not worth much and ready for something new. If something important is bent would that work to total it?

Only if the cost to repair it would be more than a certain % of car's value. That could be a $200-500 repair depending on what is bent and who does the work. If the car is only worth $800, maybe they would total it, but your deductible is probably more than what the repair would cost.

Back
Top Bottom