• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a new job. Anybody hiring?

madmarinehays

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
268   0
Reaction score
I will keep it short. I need a new job. Looking in Marietta/Atlanta area. Bullet-point info below. PM for resume

Project Manager experience 3+yrs (no PMP cert)
Operations 5+yrs
Marines 8yrs
College Grad - Political Science (BA) and Criminal Justice (AS)
2 years at Google (it was awesome but couldn't move to Cali, why I no longer work there)
Eagle Scout (for all that is worth now)
Private Investigator 3+ years

Norfolk Southern is hiring conductors. They love cops and soldiers. If you stay marked up you will make 40-50K your first year. Long hours, nights, weekends and holidays but the pay is good and the retirement is great. If you are interested go to nscorp.com and look under employment seekers. If you would like to contact me to talk about the job PM me for my number. Personally, I wish I had got on straight out of high school.

What types of projects?
Operations of what?

Projects - currently data and tax analytics. Past is had been start up project in the US and Australia dealing with location based data (yes big brother is watching you)

Operations - People opts - job assignments, route planning, training, budgets, travel, expense management, basic HR, (jack of all trades, keep things moving, putting out fires, keeping people happy, staying ahead and under budget)

Norfolk Southern is hiring conductors. They love cops and soldiers. If you stay marked up you will make 40-50K your first year. Long hours, nights, weekends and holidays but the pay is good and the retirement is great. If you are interested go to nscorp.com and look under employment seekers. If you would like to contact me to talk about the job PM me for my number. Personally, I wish I had got on straight out of high school.

Not sure that would work, wife and kid at home. Sounds like a great job out of high school.

My son heard through the grapevine that Sysco is looking for warehouse workers. They get paid based on production and not uncommon to make 80k. It is nightshift as they load out at night for earrrrly morning departures. This is the hottest job market for a while, you should have no trouble landing a good job.

My son heard through the grapevine that Sysco is looking for warehouse workers. They get paid based on production and not uncommon to make 80k. It is nightshift as they load out at night for earrrrly morning departures. This is the hottest job market for a while, you should have no trouble landing a good job.

The CDL truck drivers delivering the stuff to the customers don't even make that. Ask me how I know.

Back
Top Bottom