• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a New Job(Career)

Get your nursing degree/ RN license. You will start getting job offers 2 semesters before you even graduate, and once you graduate, and pass your Boards, you will have more offers than you can handle.
Within the next 5 years there is going to be a nation wide shortage of over 750,000 nurses so there are more jobs than nurses. Hospitals and other facilities are becoming extremely aggressive in recruiting and wages and benefits are excellent.
Male nurses, especially veterans, are extremely sought after and will have recruiters searching you out. My current employer offered me 25% more money than the hospital because they were specifically looking for a male, ex-military RN.

Wish I could go back to school but can't at this point in my life.

I need a new job. I live in Marietta. I have experience in Project Management, Operations, GA State Government, Marines, and Private Investigations. Degrees in Political Science and Criminal Justice.

Long story short. No room for growth and I no longer have confidence in the ownership/leadership in my company.

Happy to send my resume at request. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Great company to work for. Check this out. https://careers-brasfieldgorrie.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=12924-12937-Atlanta

Back
Top Bottom