• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a range

spec482

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
15   0
Reaction score
So I just landed myself a Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 today and need a spot to shoot. I’m north east of Atlanta in Buford. Anyone know of an adequate range to shoot at? 300 yds+ not looking to get some kind of membership to a club or anything so that knocks Cherokee gun club out (not that I could afford it anyways). Just trying to find a spot to go once in a while and work on my reach out and touch skills. Let me know.

So I just landed myself a Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 today and need a spot to shoot. I’m north east of Atlanta in Buford. Anyone know of an adequate range to shoot at? 300 yds+ not looking to get some kind of membership to a club or anything so that knocks Cherokee gun club out (not that I could afford it anyways). Just trying to find a spot to go once in a while and work on my reach out and touch skills. Let me know.
Red Hill Range about 10 miles above Commerce just a few miles off 85N near Carnesville. Also, GMSA. Ga Mountain Shooting Association, but I think you need a membership. Its near the same area. Ga Gun Club off Braselton Hwy has an indoor 100 yd rifle range for zeroing it in.

I've been thinking bout getting one of those. Have you had a chance to shoot it yet, and what kind of optics will you mount?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Red Hill Range about 10 miles above Commerce just a few miles off 85N near Carnesville. Also, GMSA. Ga Mountain Shooting Association, but I think you need a membership. Its near the same area. Ga Gun Club off Braselton Hwy has an indoor 100 yd rifle range for zeroing it in.

I've been thinking bout getting one of those. Have you had a chance to shoot it yet, and what kind of optics will you mount?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Hey thanks I hadn’t heard of Red Hill I will check it out. GMSA does require a membership, significantly cheaper than Cherokee though.

Red Hill isn't that long it is? or do they have a longer range than the ones they use for the shoot meet ups?

Back
Top Bottom