• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a range

Didn't say immediate. But it's affordable. If you ever attend any of the open matches you will get acquainted with members that could sponsor you. I'd be happy to take you up as my guest and introduce you around.

I've been thinking bout getting one of those. Have you had a chance to shoot it yet, and what kind of optics will you mount?

I bought a cheap but highly reviewed 50mm 8-40 scope online, taking it out Saturday to zero. I’ll take some pictures and let you know what I think. I’m honestly in love with it already and it’s just been sitting in my safe since I got it. Lol

I bought a cheap but highly reviewed 50mm 8-40 scope online, taking it out Saturday to zero. I’ll take some pictures and let you know what I think. I’m honestly in love with it already and it’s just been sitting in my safe since I got it. Lol
Sounds good. I'm in a CZ handgun mode at the moment, but that's the rifle I've decided to buy eventually. Looking forward to hearing how it went with the new glass!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

71C42CF4-1DE3-495B-9D27-C9A931A05E55.jpeg
Red Hill Range about 10 miles above Commerce just a few miles off 85N near Carnesville. Also, GMSA. Ga Mountain Shooting Association, but I think you need a membership. Its near the same area. Ga Gun Club off Braselton Hwy has an indoor 100 yd rifle range for zeroing it in.

I've been thinking bout getting one of those. Have you had a chance to shoot it yet, and what kind of optics will you mount?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Hey man so took it out this morning. Ended up with a cvlife 8-40x50mm and cvlife bipod. Putting sub 1/4inch groups dead on center at 100yds no problem. Recoil is nothing. Easy operation, initial breakin excluded. Put probably 30 rnds down range, grouped in 4. If I had to buy it I’d buy it. Might have gone with 308 just due to cost of 6.5 cm. Cheapest I’ve found was $.90 per round. Overall amazing weapon system.

Back
Top Bottom