• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a washing machine picked up and delivered to me...

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
I'm in Dallas city limits, and can try to order from a location that will be the most convenient for you. At furthest, it would be from Marietta... No hook up or disconnect on your part, just grabbing it from the store and dropping it in my driveway, I'll take care of the rest.

And if you could let me know what it would take to get you to haul my broken one away, that would be a help too.

If you need to do cash, we can do that... I just ask that you look at my trade list below to see if we can work something out with trades.

Gun Bags/packs https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...fferent-options-for-your-needs-18-35.2646399/

Other Items- Anker Wireless Phone Charger - $10
Rise of Tribes Board Game, Sealed. -$10
Children's Chalkboard/Whiteboard Standalone Easel -$10
Petmate Automatic Dog Feeder (up to 1 cup feedings, up to 3 times per day. Was $70+). Used very little -$40
Mitsubishi VCR (Works great) -$30
Vintage Holmes Air Oscillating Fan, with wood grain trim - $35
Vintage Light Brite -$10
Sony Dream Machine Radio Alarm Clock -$18
Pixel 2XL Holster -$10
Halo Official Microsoft "Needler" Gun - $15
"FRIENDS" tv show mug -$10
Sunbeam Mixmaster Food Mixer (includes 2 mixing bowls. You'll need to purchase the 2 mixing attachments for about $20 total on eBay - $50
Vintage Waring Blender -$30
Nightmare Before Christmas Coffee Mug -$12
Folding Knife Sharpener -$10
Smith's 6" TriHone Knife Sharpening System -$20
Swiss Gear (guys who make the Swiss Army knife) Messenger Bag -$25
VIB Vintage Teddy Bear Collection (11 bears, ranging from paratrooper to Shirley Temple) -$20 each or all for $160
Little People Folding Dollhouse w/3 Little People Figures -$20
Large SpongeBob SquarePants Plush - $15
DanDee Large Plush Stuffed Animal Plush Set- red bunny, blue bunny, elephant -$60
Brand new with tags HUGE 53" Teddy Bear -$50
Medium Whinnie The Pooh "Tigger" Plush Stuffed Animal -$15
Tonka Dump Truck/Crane With Metal Bed -$25

Men's Jackets

Weather Tamer tan suede jacket with soft black fleece liner. This is a very nice jacket that is like new. XXL $35.

Gerry coat with hood. Also like new. Large $35.

Lee Casual Collection built to be a light, weather resistant jacket with style. Like new. XL $22.

Alpha Industries Woodland Camo Cold Weather Field Coat. Brand new with tags MSRP $169.99. Medium, only $80.

Urban Pipeline 1/3 zip pullover. Soft, sweater-like material. Large $20.

Hustle & Grind lightweight hoodie with reflective gold skeleton made by M. Society. New with tags MSRP $54. Medium only $25

Xersion Light Zip-up Jacket, Large -$25

Men's Pants

Levi's 505 34x30 jeans -$18
Urban Pipeline 38x30 jeans new with tags -$20

XDM 3.8 Stealthgear holster and Safariland ALS holster
300 blackout ammo

I also have a ton of men's shirts of all sizes, from UFO t shirts to new with tag 5.11, Propper, button ups, polos, etc.

Finally, I have a $450 pile of baby supplies that I am letting go for $75.

I also have some female stuff, like Nike shoes, Playboy Bunny Purse, hair stuff, combat drifit shirt, etc.

Back
Top Bottom