• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a Winch, what brand?

Granite3

Army Icon Supporter
King of Battle
417   0
Reaction score
So, need a winch for my Land Rover LR3, will be a hidden front mount in the bumper.

MIGHT get used twice a year, might not get used at all.

That said, not springing for a Warn, but Smittybilt, Harbor Freight, or some other chinese winch?

Kooking for a 9500-12000 lb unit. Would like a remote as well.

So, need a winch for my Land Rover LR3, will be a hidden front mount in the bumper.

MIGHT get used twice a year, might not get used at all.

That said, not springing for a Warn, but Smittybilt, Harbor Freight, or some other chinese winch?

Kooking for a 9500-12000 lb unit. Would like a remote as well.
I have a Smittybuilt 9.5k with a synthetic rope that I love. Badlands from Tractor Supply is good too. Not a Warn fan due to the price.

Your in the middle of nowhere, truck sunk in the mud up to the axles. You either winch out or walk out. You are going to go cheap on a winch and leave your how many thousands of dollar Land Rover in the woods. Buy the Warn, never worry about the winch again. I have a Warm 8274 on the front of my truck, been there since 1998.

Your in the middle of nowhere, truck sunk in the mud up to the axles. You either winch out or walk out. You are going to go cheap on a winch and leave your how many thousands of dollar Land Rover in the woods. Buy the Warn, never worry about the winch again. I have a Warm 8274 on the front of my truck, been there since 1998.

Didn't say I was smart! You are correct though....

Back
Top Bottom