• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need advice from the experts - Better to shoot suppressed - Sig MPX or CZ Scorpion?

Trader805

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
230   0
Reaction score
For those that have shot them, which does a better job - quiet and performance - being shot suppressed?

Understand there is a big cost difference, mainly looking at performance.

For instance, since the MPX is an AR style - heard about 'blowback' in your face. True?

images.jpg

The Scorpion has been reported to have less blowback. I have one SBR'd, but waiting on my can still.

The MPX has been reported to have more blowback, but from what Ive read it depends on the can and the ammo. I know users here have said they haven't had any issues with blowback.

Heres what Military Arms had so say, and a comparison video.

Hope this helps.

Just SBR'd my EVO today.... Currently have a TiRant in jail to run on it. Did a lot of research and went with the EVO based on overwhelming positive reviews. Unfortunately, no first hand experience yet, but I took the plunge

The Scorpion has been reported to have less blowback. I have one SBR'd, but waiting on my can still.

The MPX has been reported to have more blowback, but from what Ive read it depends on the can and the ammo. I know users here have said they haven't had any issues with blowback.

Heres what Military Arms had so say, and a comparison video.

Hope this helps.

Zero issues with any sort of blowback. I do reload with VV powder so that could be a factor.

You won't regret it. I love my Evo. Got it in November, and its currently the longest Ive ever owned any gun. Granted, now thats is SBR'd its not going anywhere.

Zero issues with any sort of blowback. I do reload with VV powder so that could be a factor.

Exactly what I was saying. I have no first hand use with a MPX, but i know people that HAVE shot them, and they haven't reported any issues with it. It depends on the round and the can. I would imagine handloads vs Tulammo or Wolf would be a big difference lol.

Exactly what I was saying. I have no first hand use with a MPX, but i know people that HAVE shot them, and they haven't reported any issues with it. It depends on the round and the can. I would imagine handloads vs Tulammo or Wolf would be a big difference lol.

Yeah. I do shoot Tula in .223 and it leaves that awful detergent like taste/smell in your face

Back
Top Bottom