• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need advice, milsurp guys...

Blyco

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Thugnificent
51   0
Reaction score
What would be a reasonable price for a Swiss K31 in good condition (beech stock), and a SVT-40 in exceptional shape. Not sure on numbers match. Any advice would be appreciated. ..

K31s, as stated above, have risen slightly..although I still see then occasionally at the fun shows for around $350-$400. I think the 'oddity' aspect of them keeps most folks away from them. They are outstandingly accurate. Check for troop tag under buttplate. $400 would be tops for me if I were buying one.
SVT40s...grab one before they get completely out of reach.

Thanks guys for the info. I have a bunch of Commie stuff I'm going to put up in the next day or two. I'll probably list here in the C&R first. No offense to others, but this thread area seems to be the most realistic , sane and least full of BS ...

Thanks guys for the info. I have a bunch of Commie stuff I'm going to put up in the next day or two. I'll probably list here in the C&R first. No offense to others, but this thread area seems to be the most realistic , sane and least full of BS ...

“......least full of BS”.....lol

I sold a K31 at 500 here 6 months ago. They are gone from retail so.... I see them running from 500-650 depending on condition. "Unissued" examples gonna be closer to 800-900 now.

Whats crazy is when I checked this company about 2 months ago they mustve had 30+ K31's all at 500-700 and they now have zero.

https://edelweissarms.com/rifles.html

Back
Top Bottom