• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need an AK gunsmith

Honestly, I’m considering just sending it to RD for their upgrade kit. It’s a little pricey, but said they have a 60-90 day turn around. I just wonder what quality they still have, with Jim Fuller not being there anymore
I doubt you would go wrong. Some very knowledgeable commie gun folks on here that know waaaaaay more than I do though. Hood886 Hood886 is tops of that list.

I doubt you would go wrong. Some very knowledgeable commie gun folks on here that know waaaaaay more than I do though. Hood886 Hood886 is tops of that list.
Appreciate the kind words. I'm sure RD would do a fine job. I'd be happy to do it, fortunately and unfortunately I'm backed out 6 months on anything more than just a quick job. I honestly don't see that back log going down anytime soon as people continue to send me work regardless of the wait. Not easy to find people who specialize in part kits builds, belt feds and commie stuff.

Appreciate the kind words. I'm sure RD would do a fine job. I'd be happy to do it, fortunately and unfortunately I'm backed out 6 months on anything more than just a quick job. I honestly don't see that back log going down anytime soon as people continue to send me work regardless of the wait. Not easy to find people who specialize in part kits builds, belt feds and commie stuff.
In these times, there’s nothing wrong with being too busy! Hats off to you sir

Back
Top Bottom