• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need AR15 lower assembly gunsmith near East Atlanta - Tucker/Lilburn

Macky

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
Hi, I have all the lower parts but I messed up a take down pin detent and pin spring so I rather get a gunsmith to install it. Is there a gunsmith near East Atlanta - Tucker/Lilburn?

This is for a stripped LMT lower and its already got mag release, bolt catch, and safety installed by LMT. Just need to install take down pins (missing the messed up spring and the pin detent, if you can supply that would be great), trigger guard, SSA-E trigger, pistol grip (I need buy that or I can buy one from you), and buffer tube assembly. Maybe I missed something here but that should be it.

cmshoot cmshoot

I'm not knocking anyone's skill set, but I would taken it to Shep at Tru Prep. From experience, LMT stripped lowers need finesse in several areas to assemble correctly.
I agree. Shep is good too. I just figured buddy is in Atlanta near me I think. Figured ide offer to help. 🤙

LMT stripped components.......suck. Have you tried to install your safety detent and spring? They have issues with improper machining of the hole and finish build up that renders the safety inoperable.

LMT stripped components.......suck. Have you tried to install your safety detent and spring? They have issues with improper machining of the hole and finish build up that renders the safety inoperable.
I bought the safety detent and spring but I haven't install them. I already messed one spring up by not having the proper tool to install it so I am just gonna leave it to the expert to finish the build.

How do I contact Shep?

Back
Top Bottom