• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need CZ Trigger Help

Barbwire

Default rank 5000+ posts
An Old Has Been
16   0
Reaction score
I have a CZ P 10C that I love and had it for sale, sell, sail a week or so ago. Do NOT want to sell it at all but I have a problem. I got the tip of my trigger cut off when I was 8 years old and on some double stack guns, I can reach the trigger OK but afraid if I make it a carry gun and in the heat of the moment, draw the gun and can't get my finger on the trigger safety to release it.

I thought about going L handed but I just can't make my brain or hand work right.

Is there a trigger I can put in a CZ P 10C that reduces the slack or pre travel? I don't need much at all. Some triggers I see increase the distance.

Any help or advice is appreciated. All guns you see me selling have that problem.

Thanks

BA8D5E1E-58EF-4CC1-885E-1EED617618B1.jpeg
C768636F-32E7-42E9-884C-DEDB5765149E.jpeg

Try practicing using your middle finger as your trigger finger. I had a finger injury and shot alot of rounds this way. Just make sure to keep the rest of your hand out of the slide.

Try practicing using your middle finger as your trigger finger. I had a finger injury and shot alot of rounds this way. Just make sure to keep the rest of your hand out of the slide.

I have tried that and shoot fair with it. I have several M&P C and M&P 2.0 and have no finger problems at all. Just trying to figure out the best way to keep my CZ P 10C. and use it.

Back
Top Bottom