• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Handguard help...

BamaBrad

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
Ok, so I need a handguard that will fit over a barrel with a gas block this is .800. I have called Geissele and they said they don’t think they have one that will fit over it . I am looking for a FDE 15” free floated one. I have searched and unless I have overlooked something I’m having a hard time finding one except ones that are big enough to run a suppressor inside of it.

That doesn’t sound like it would be an issue. I’m not real close to you, I’m in Dallas GA, but I’ve got a 15” MLOK Geissele Mk8 I’ll sell cheap. If you want to come by we can see if it fits. Even if you don’t want to buy it, come on by and we can check the fit.

That doesn’t sound like it would be an issue. I’m not real close to you, I’m in Dallas GA, but I’ve got a 15” MLOK Geissele Mk8 I’ll sell cheap. If you want to come by we can see if it fits. Even if you don’t want to buy it, come on by and we can check the fit.

Im in Dallas all the time. Are they FDE?? This is the barrel. Also pm the price if you don’t mind I still may be interested.
6bb46af2f30f0391767e8c0ed6932aca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom