• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEED HELP ASAP!!! EMERGENCY DEPLOYMENT

Come on dude. The Military surely taught you how to buy gear. Talk about your deployment. That's what you and we really want.
Negative. Military deployment was very different than the anticipated one. I have some military gear that Ill utilize, but this deployment requires a it more discretion so I need inconspicuous gear, unlike the Army's multicam crap they issued us. Hence the reason Im coming to the experts in civilian tactical gear.

Negative. Military deployment was very different than the anticipated one. I have some military gear that Ill utilize, but this deployment requires a it more discretion so I need inconspicuous gear, unlike the Army's multicam crap they issued us. Hence the reason Im coming to the experts in civilian tactical gear.

This stuff always makes me laugh. You dont look like them, speech like them, walk like them or dress like them, your not going to blend very well.

This stuff always makes me laugh. You dont look like them, speech like them, walk like them or dress like them, your not going to blend very well.
Always made me laugh too. Walking around wearing the REI catalog, nobody's fooled, they know who you are. When your boots cost more than an entire village makes in a month, there is no confusion.

Buy some 5.11's. You'll blend in well. You seem nervous. Don't be. Men like us go do our jobs and come home and chill.

Lol. I don't have any experience personally but I'm thinking if you want to blend in hit up goodwill and get whatever they have in different shades of brown.

I have a sand colored med-large backpack style pack.
It holds about 5 days worth depending.
I will get a picture tomorrow if possible.

Also dcu gortex top and bottom. Med reg most likely.
Not sure if it would work, it is camo

Back
Top Bottom