• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEED HELP ASAP!!! EMERGENCY DEPLOYMENT

i will 2nd the 5.11. the desert boots (atacs) almost break in themselves.. did not say what part of town your in. check forest park army navy(south) or hodges(atl) just dont buy the mall ninja blackhawk crap.. you could also hit up section 8 down in jackson ga. Nick is ex SF, one of the he dont look like much kinda guys. he may be able to help you with what works...
good luck, be safe, and dont hump the goats. they dont take kind ta outside folk with their women.....
oh, and if you want to blend in, when in France.....
Mmmm Arab margarita nize an salty.....

Best advice I can offer is don't cheap out on your feet. A good pair of compression socks and a nylon hose liner underneath will go a long way to keep your feet dry and blister free. And unfortunately now's not the time to be breaking in a pair of boots.

Honorable mention for TruPrep and the Army/Navy Store behind them. Pretty sure they both offer military discount. I know Army/Navy does. BTW the Army/Navy store is connected to TruSpec clothing makers. Dunno if they are as nice as 5.11 but they are certainly cheaper. They do come in solid, non camo colors and most varieties come with AR mag pockets and plenty of other pockets for accessories.

Thanks a lot man I appreciate it. I actually just made it back, but going out again in a few days. Stay safe brother.
Thanks brother.. this is my 10th to the same place and for 90. 3 deployments ago i found the ODT and these guys got me through it... this site and its members are awesome, that's for sure.

Thanks brother.. this is my 10th to the same place and for 90. 3 deployments ago i found the ODT and these guys got me through it... this site and its members are awesome, that's for sure.
Yeah this is a superb forum. These guys are great. Yeah every 2 months I'm gone for two months usually. Sometimes it's 1 on 1 off. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

Back
Top Bottom