• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

need help assembling my first ar

Well, that sucks, but still this is 21st Century America... the 5 P's approach should have been employed even before you bought her the ring!

5-P's Approach: Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance!
There's an age-old proverb that states: Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

Going forward, things will get better! I hope she enjoys your tools, because she probably is one herself!
For you; Good luck with the AR build. I hope you get it up and running sooner rather than later.

i thought my marriage was good until she asked for a divorce on new years day. hit me like a brick wall. everything was going as usual. i didn't see any reason that she was unhappy at all. after the divorce was final i found out she hasd been funneling money from our joint account to her own account over the last 2 years. as well as other despicable things. but it's over with now.

IMG_1866.JPG
My new vise. 2 big c-clamps and a block of wood on a metal mag. It worked like a charm and it's more fun to set up outdoors where the light is bright.

View attachment 1152218 My new vise. 2 big c-clamps and a block of wood on a metal mag. It worked like a charm and it's more fun to set up outdoors where the light is bright.

You need a grip-pod, badly. And another riser, you can still get a chin weld.

Back
Top Bottom