• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help choosing; IWI X95 vs AR; Pinned suppressed SBRs

WalterTHE3rd

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
144   1
Reaction score
Ok so I have all my parts chosen for my perfect AR with a griffin armament Spartan 3 (already in possession). Now the price would be right inline with a new IWI x95 (also a gun I've wanted for some time). I would pin the suppressor on a 11.5in Faxon barrel to bring it to 16 in. On the flip side I could cut the x95 to 14 inches and pin the suppressor and it would still be shorter then the ar by about 1 inch. Not sure of this makes sense but id like to hear what pros and cons people have . Basically I'm looking for a compact suppressed rifle but I want something i can run hard.

Thanks

An alarming number of Tavors X95 owners and testers have reported terrible accuracy, so much so that I just declined one as trade for my DDM4

Yeah I'm contemplating saving for the desert tech mdr but its a lot more $

I love the idea of the MDR. I'd probably just save for it since it doesn't really sound that you are all that attached to either of the other options. That, or just bite the bullet and collect another stamp to SBR an AR. Personally, I'm not a fan of the Tavor, but that's just my opinion.

I love the idea of the MDR. I'd probably just save for it since it doesn't really sound that you are all that attached to either of the other options. That, or just bite the bullet and collect another stamp to SBR an AR. Personally, I'm not a fan of the Tavor, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah I really like the x95 but I'd have to get it for a deal is 400 cheaper then the met and when you consider the cost of an upgraded trigger pack your in the same ball park so Idk still can't decide

Yeah I really like the x95 but I'd have to get it for a deal is 400 cheaper then the met and when you consider the cost of an upgraded trigger pack your in the same ball park so Idk still can't decide

DT has already proven they can do a bullpup trigger well. And then the quick caliber changes, I'd wait for the DT. But who knows when they will be readily available.

Back
Top Bottom