• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help, elberton gun club members

gambtech

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
93   0
Reaction score
current elberton gun club members i need some clarification.i joined the club a few months ago but not sure about one of the rules, i was at the 3 gun pistol bay today and on the rule sheet it said that modern pistols with brace's are prohibited.so im not sure why this would be giving the fact they are completely legal.i had a ak n ar pistol with sb tactical braces and didn't use them do to this rule.if anyone has some knowledge of this your help would be appreciated.

It's a rule of the club, just like driving on the right instead of the left. No real reason. They, and most gun clubs, have rules prohibiting perfectly legal practices, i.e. no more than two shell in a shotgun on the clay target courses.

If you were there today. there were all sorts of people wandering around, and probably the paid manager in the club house. As noted, I'd direct my inquiry there. It's a good club, and generally well managed.

Like said above, it is a rule. Not a very logical rule, but a rule nonetheless. If you need it from somebody other than a random person on the interwebz, call Jenan at the office or on her cell. If you need the numbers just shoot me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom