• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Help Emptying a Tire Store

CliffB

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
74   0
Reaction score
If anyone has a truck, truck and trailer or any other way to help move some inventory we are closing our tire store in Stockbridge and relocating the inventory to our residential warehouse in Macon. The most basic need is there are approximately 200 steel ATV, Car and Light Truck wheels that need to get there. These are all used so as long as they are not severely damaged they can be stacked in an enclosed trailer or securely moved on an open trailer. No special care needed. If this goes well and both parties are happy we also have new vintage wheels that need to go but they will require a little more delicate touch to ensure no damage. There are also tires, and equipment that will need to go over the next month. If anyone has a strong back and good work ethic shoot me a PM and I will get you in touch with my dad.

Thanks

You keeping the property or is it going up for sale? The family farm is just down the street so I'm only curious.

We rent, thats the problem. We are paying monthly rent and we are never open anymore. We just want to find a bay in someone else's shop to rent so we can do our own tires and oil.

Back
Top Bottom