• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help finding the person that bought this gun.

zachandbella

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/266031-FS-Beretta-92G?highlight=92g

1354134032_3.jpg

This Beretta 92G appears to be my old duty weapon. The odds of finding two 92g's with the exact same damage on the front strap is unlikely. I am sure this is the same weapon and I sure would like to have it back. I'm going to send the seller a pm, but it doesn't appear he's been back on the forums since it sold. There are a couple of other identifying marks, but I need pics of the other side of the gun. I should have never sold it considering it's history.

I sure would appreciate the help from the admins/mods/internet ninjas.

Thanks!
Zach
678-628-9652

Mine had a little trigger work. Wound up about 8lbs dbl action and 3.5 or so on the single. It also had a new generation of locking lock. I could spend 15 seconds with the gun and know whether or not it is my old one. I'm looking for the serial number right now.

I sent a message to the seller and BobD who sent a couple of pm's to the seller. I can also see there is a second page, but I can't access it. Any chance one of you mods could see what's on the second page or reopen the thread for a few minutes so I can look?

Good luck on your search sir. I have been searching for a specific car for almost 5 years now. Its not easy when you have to have something that is truely one of a kind.

Jesus, it is my gun. When I swapped the grips out to Hogue wrap-around grips, I swapped the flat head grip screws to longer alan head screws. I did this because with the rubber grips you didn't need to use the washers that came with the factory grips. He must have ditched the Hogue's, but kept my grip screws.

Back
Top Bottom