• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help for a black Lab

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
I just heard that my old neighbor from Fort Valley wound up being moved into a seniors only apartment complex. His black Lab Bear wasn't allowed. So he left him with his ex wife next door who doesn't want him. They feed him but won't let him inside. So Bear just sits on the porch of an empty house waiting for someone to let him back in. He's about 5 or 6 years old and has had his shots. He loves other ogs and used to hang out with ours. He is a house trained indoor\outdoor dog. For the last few years he's had plenty of fields and farm land to roam. He is currently in Peach Co. If anyone can help out with him we would drive a pretty good distance to get him a good home. I'm waiting on my daughter to send me pics which I will post up as soon as I get them. If you can help then message me here or call/text 478 808 5811. Thanks for looking.

I will ask around. I would take him but I only have a little under an acre and have a Dobie and bulldog. Can you send a pic?

My wife and I just adopted a black German Shepherd from the shelter and our two cats are snobs and won't play with her. We have been toying with the idea of getting her a friend but haven't made up our minds. We have a modest house with a small yard but we walk our dog Gina twice a day to the park, getting her about 3- 4 miles a day. If you can't find him a better option....

14582.jpeg

Here's Bear waiting at the door of his old house. My daughter still lives two houses up and sent me the pics. He still doesn't understand why he can't go inside and lay down on the carpet.

Attachments

• 14591.jpeg
    14591.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 14579.jpeg
    14579.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 53
My wife and I just adopted a black German Shepherd from the shelter and our two cats are snobs and won't play with her. We have been toying with the idea of getting her a friend but haven't made up our minds. We have a modest house with a small yard but we walk our dog Gina twice a day to the park, getting her about 3- 4 miles a day. If you can't find him a better option....
Get the dog and shoot the cats.

That's sad. He looks like a good dog. It pisses me off when people are mean to dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His previous owner took him to the vet on a regular and treated him good right up until about 2 weeks ago when he set all his furniture in the front yard and set it on fire. As my wife would say " He just went out through yonder."

Back
Top Bottom