• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Help For Proper Value

DFA

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
I have a S&W model 60-4 that I'm considering selling as medical bills stacking up. I have box, papers, waxy paper. This my favorite revolver and at one time had three! I cannot find one for sale on any of the forums or other 'for sale' listings. Hopefully some of you Smith and Wesson experts can help this. Not mods to gun, bone stock. Has the chrome hammer and trigger.

Attachments

• IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0351.JPG
    IMG_0351.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0353.JPG
    IMG_0353.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 44
What you have here is a stainless Chiefs Special Target 3" Full Lug. I recently purchased one off gunbroker for $595 plus shipping. I collect these editions let me know if you decide to sell it and what you are looking to get for it.

Gun sales are not what they were a year ago. It is a nice piece, but not rare.

Put it on the S&W site for $650 shipped and insured.

You will put it in front of thousands of Smith lovers there, doubt you could sell it for that here.

My opinion, worth what you paid for it. :thumb:

eta: consider offers, as well.

Thanks for the input. I did find that two recently went for more but that was over five months ago. May just keep it and sell something else. Thanks again for the help.

Did S&W ever make a normal priced (not Performance Center arm-and-leg priced) ALLOY J-frame .38 with a 3" barrel and adjustable sights? I think that would be the ideal carry gun. Stainless steel is nice, but the AirWeight or AirLite guns feel better to wear all day, every day.

Did S&W ever make a normal priced (not Performance Center arm-and-leg priced) ALLOY J-frame .38 with a 3" barrel and adjustable sights? I think that would be the ideal carry gun. Stainless steel is nice, but the AirWeight or AirLite guns feel better to wear all day, every day.
I frequently carry a Model 12 in a Shoemaker holster. It's very light.

Back
Top Bottom