Status
Not open for further replies.

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
Hey Gang !
I know this may seem a little strange but i need help finishing stuff my dumbass started that i cant physically finish.
Let me start by saying i hate my pride . My pride in not asking for charity, help, or aid when i really should.
So i end up where i am at now, trying to do myself and i get half way there and realize i hurt way to much to do this .
I am in West Cobb & i have a 1984 Caprice Classic with Alternator needing to be replaced.
Normally i would take it to my garage up the road where i can work on them …. Except i have another one up there torn up that i cannot fix either. My main problem this week is this one first.
I got the new Alt…removed the old one and got the new one about half way in and fell in the driveway. So i am now hurting (as if anything new) AND the damned car still isnt fixed !! Lol.
So i need help finishing up putting this in. About an hour to someone that is competent. I have everything here, i just need to pay someone that has time and ability to come finish it.

OttoMan OttoMan and i had a short conversation in PM a day or so ago about some of this. I have had things just fall apart around here the last few years and i think we have it back under control ….
I just have to get this vehicle thing back corrected again so my ‘extra’ cars arent my primary cars. Make sense ?

So who does anyone know that will do a couple of hours of wrenching for an old , broke mechanic with too many pride issues ?
I do have some $ to help pay for time -. I havent worked in forever but Mrs 41mag has done awesome in keeping the lights on.
I have resources some… I have stuff to trade, i have a little cash…..the main thing is i am not asking for someone to do charity. I just need someone trustworthy , that i can pay a few $$ to help get me on the road. Simple stuff i cant do that will help more than you know.

. Please PM if you have any
contacts or if you think you can help.
Thanks ODT !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom