• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help odt! My daughter is in the hospital in Macon

Got venmo? Maybe a few folks can help that way...
I appreciate it but that feels too much like asking for a handout. The $207 airbnb has me worried cause after roughly 48 hrs in macon i saw very few areas that looked safe, no telling where this property may be. RMDH house lots of restrictions regarding when you can come/go, and privacy is somewhat limited. My wife and i are an emotional wreck right now and interacting with others isn't too much up our alley right now. Not being a too good or anything by any means

I appreciate it but that feels too much like asking for a handout. The $207 airbnb has me worried cause after roughly 48 hrs in macon i saw very few areas that looked safe, no telling where this property may be. RMDH house lots of restrictions regarding when you can come/go, and privacy is somewhat limited. My wife and i are an emotional wreck right now and interacting with others isn't too much up our alley right now. Not being a too good or anything by any means
You're not looking for a hand out but there's some good folks on here who would like to offer a little help. There's some nice places within 30-4t mins north and west of Macon that would be worth looking into. I have a friend in pike County who might have some ideas. I'll give him a call in 20 mins.

You're not looking for a hand out but there's some good folks on here who would like to offer a little help. There's some nice places within 30-4t mins north and west of Macon that would be worth looking into. I have a friend in pike County who might have some ideas. I'll give him a call in 20 mins.
Thank you sir! She's my whole world. Got her into shooting years back and recently did this give away https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...d-grandchild-extra-entry-for-females.2553078/ to get another kid in the sport. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom