• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help odt! My daughter is in the hospital in Macon

Check around the Perry area. With the fairgrounds there, but a lack of events due to the Pandemic, there should be rooms.

This is $71/night, and it's 30 miles to Macon:

The rooms seem to have microwaves. Bring a big cooler, to save on meal costs.

$64/night, and has fridge and microwave:

Check around the Perry area. With the fairgrounds there, but a lack of events due to the Pandemic, there should be rooms.

This is $71/night, and it's 30 miles to Macon:

The rooms seem to have microwaves. Bring a big cooler, to save on meal costs.
Thanks man! Havent thought about lookin around there. With the medical bills she's accruing im tryin to find something cheap yet safe and good wifi so the mrs can try to keep it together to work

Thanks man! Havent thought about lookin around there. With the medical bills she's accruing im tryin to find something cheap yet safe and good wifi so the mrs can try to keep it together to work

Wish your daughter a speedy recovery and your entire family well.

Every nickel you spend to support your daughter's care is tax deductable, including lodging, meals, gas and incidentals, so be sure to keep records of what you spend.

My daughter spent some time as a Travel Nurse down there earlier this year. Said the Sleep Inn was decent with good WiFi. She said the rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. She recommended calling the manager, as they could negotiate a better rate by phone (478-757-8300).

Also indicated they had plenty of rooms on 1st floor and if you got a room near right side of building (Rooms 105,107, etc), you could use side entrance and not have to interact with other tenants. I know nothing about it, but I think rate was around $55/night. It's near Arkwright and I-75.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

My daughter spent some time as a Travel Nurse down there earlier this year. Said the Sleep Inn was decent with good WiFi. She said the rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. She recommended calling the manager, as they could negotiate a better rate by phone (478-757-8300).

Also indicated they had plenty of rooms on 1st floor and if you got a room near right side of building (Rooms 105,107, etc), you could use side entrance and not have to interact with other tenants. I know nothing about it, but I think rate was around $55/night. It's near Arkwright and I-75.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
Thank you sir! About to give them a call now

Back
Top Bottom