• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help odt! My daughter is in the hospital in Macon

Man I'm IN for any way to help out!
I'll pm ya my #, wanna talk, drink coffee, whatever, take some stress off.

I'd bring ya to the house, but no internet, wifi, cable or sat...(yep, I have to pay extra for sunshine)

Prayers for the little one. :flypig:
Which hospital?

I know we had fun the other night posting the maconga, but didn't know the true reasoning WHY you were here till now.

Don't be afraid to reach out.
I was about to ask about the lack of TV and internet then I saw you were in Wilkinson Co and it made sense. BTW...RIP Dr. Ivey Dennard. Probably the busiest vet in all of GA.

UPDATE REGARDING LODGING!
THE Great ODT came thru and lodging has been taken care of for a few nights! God Bless you(and you know who you are) and all others for the thoughts and prayers!! My daughter has a lonnnnnng road of recovery ahead.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS!
GOD IS GREAT.. thanks odt

UPDATE REGARDING LODGING!
THE Great ODT came thru and lodging has been taken care of for a few nights! God Bless you(and you know who you are) and all others for the thoughts and prayers!! My daughter has a lonnnnnng road of recovery ahead.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS!
Keep us updated ; and GOD Speed for a Quick and Full Recovery for the little one .Prayers for all involved Family & Friends / people helping out.

Laying here watching the Bravos and been praying hard all dang night. Keep asking myself what i did wrong, what should i have done diff, etc...but i'll say this, the ODT has some of the most top notch best guys in the world! Lodging has been arranged for a few days just not sure how long we'll hafta be up here. Friday is absolute best case scenario, just praying not to be here thru the whole month of september. Thanks ODT, yall rock!

Laying here watching the Bravos and been praying hard all dang night. Keep asking myself what i did wrong, what should i have done diff, etc...but i'll say this, the ODT has some of the most top notch best guys in the world! Lodging has been arranged for a few days just not sure how long we'll hafta be up here. Friday is absolute best case scenario, just praying not to be here thru the whole month of september. Thanks ODT, yall rock!

Get some rest brother, God will provide.

It might be better to ask God about what you need to do going forward rather than looking backwards. He promises to give us wisdom without blame if we seek it James 1:5-6.

Blessings, AC

Back
Top Bottom