• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help odt! My daughter is in the hospital in Macon

Thanks pal!! It's a daily battle that changes literally by the hour, things aren't good though.

im sorry to hear that man :(. I hope the rollercoaster changes direction for you soon. We've dealt with mental issues in my family and its never fun or easy to deal with.

This is a nice RV park near Bass Pro Shops. They have great WiFi and showers, etc., “Dolly” (( 478-796-2646 )) is the Reservations Manager. They may have a Tiny Home for rent. We sold our camper or I would tow it over there.
**Does anyone have a camper what needs some exercise?**
It seems that if Safe Haven RV park is willing to help y’all out and if y’all are ah willing to spread good rapport about them, this could be a Win/Win.

please let us know if/when you get this mission accomplished

This is a nice RV park near Bass Pro Shops. They have great WiFi and showers, etc., “Dolly” (( 478-796-2646 )) is the Reservations Manager. They may have a Tiny Home for rent. We sold our camper or I would tow it over there.
**Does anyone have a camper what needs some exercise?**
It seems that if Safe Haven RV park is willing to help y’all out and if y’all are ah willing to spread good rapport about them, this could be a Win/Win.

please let us know if/when you get this mission accomplished
I appreciate it man! this thread began a couple months ago and since we've bounced around the state to other hospitals but have been back home for a little while now

Back
Top Bottom