• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Help ODT Truck will not start

I'm late to the party, but I would agree sounds like a starter issue. Bang on it, check connections and relay.

first thing I would do is sit in the seat and with your foot on the brake, put it i drive then make sure its in "park"all the way. Might just solve your problem.

first thing I would do is sit in the seat and with your foot on the brake, put it i drive then make sure its in "park"all the way. Might just solve your problem.
This it could very well be the neutral safety switch

Standard or auto tranny? Clutch safety switch on standard or shifter linkage on auto could be out of adjustment a bit
I would agree with both!

My truck has a solenoid relay that went out.Took me a while to figure that one out , never having seen that before.Always had old trucks.

Man ODT is awesome! I had a friend who had a car with a bad starter solenoid, we had a hammer on the floor board for when we stopped. I will go make sure it is FULLY in park (automatic). Over the weekend I will try to check the starter solenoid and starter. Hoping the put in park fixes it. THANKS ALL

I will keep everyone posted, once I get it figured out. Went out and made sure it was in park, it was and still nothing. I will get out there tomorrow, hopefully and check the connections and solenoid.

Back
Top Bottom