• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help ripping out bushes - $60

FreezeDryGuy

Eagle Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
11   0
Reaction score
I have 2 holly bushes and another hedge of some sort in my front yard. I'm looking for someone with a truck and chain (or something similar) to rip those suckers out. No pipes or underground utilities to worry about. No need to haul away, I'll toss them in the woods.

I live in Suwanne and would like it done this weekend or next. I bet it'll only take 30 minutes.

Pay is $20 per successfully ripped out bush. $60 total.

20230321_122239.jpg

I used to have a four-wheel-drive pick up truck and a logging chain, and I've tried this a couple times.

I found that the bush will usually break apart and still leave a few inches of stump sticking out at the surface unless you dig around the root ball first with a pickax before you attempt to pull it out.

I used to have a four-wheel-drive pick up truck and a logging chain, and I've tried this a couple times.

I found that the bush will usually break apart and still leave a few inches of stump sticking out at the surface unless you dig around the root ball first with a pickax before you attempt to pull it out.
That's good to know, thanks for the tip! I'll plan on doing that before anyone comes by

Back
Top Bottom