• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help with the Lee auto loader

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
Just got a LEE AUTO LOADER 1000 ( think it is anyways) got it used.. I have the disc in that measures the powder .. it’s in the smallest hole and I’m using tire group for 9 mm 115 grain.. it’s dumping 5.5 grains of powder.. of course that’s too much.. how do I adjust the drop.. of course no book came with what I got

You should have received several discs, all with diff size holes for diff powders, etc. Mine came with like 3 or 4 discs and a pamphlet that told which lettered pics and which hole gave you a measured amount and they can be stacked to find a combination you need. I finally got tired of using two so I took the biggest hole and it fit a 45 lead perfectly. Then I started drilling out the center a tad at a time till I hit my sweet spot. PM for more info

You should have received several discs, all with diff size holes for diff powders, etc. Mine came with like 3 or 4 discs and a pamphlet that told which lettered pics and which hole gave you a measured amount and they can be stacked to find a combination you need. I finally got tired of using two so I took the biggest hole and it fit a 45 lead perfectly. Then I started drilling out the center a tad at a time till I hit my sweet spot. PM for more info
It only came with this one disc.. :(.. if the guy shoot any loads from it, it had to kick like a mule.. it’s dumping 5.5 grns when it should drop in the range of 3.5 to around 4

5.5 grns, wow !

1650062241805.png

BDR1 BDR1 - Did u figure this out? I ran into same thing….. started with double disk….where you could stack two together and get more exact measure.
But they also came out with one that eliminates the disc and has an adjustable measure that takes place of the disc. It has an adjustable hole.

BDR1 BDR1 - Did u figure this out? I ran into same thing….. started with double disk….where you could stack two together and get more exact measure.
But they also came out with one that eliminates the disc and has an adjustable measure that takes place of the disc. It has an adjustable hole.
No haven’t figured it out yet.. this one since used came with one disc and I think it has 6 holes.. it’s the thick disc

Back
Top Bottom