• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help with UTV knowledge

Boz1911

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
404   0
Reaction score
I'm going to need a UTV side by side soon. After walking my new property yesterday I realized it will need plenty of off-road capability. Other requirements are user friendly (wife will drive)
tow capacity (mostly small trailer with logs). Needs to be roomy and preferably with a bed that can carry 5-6 rifles, ammo, etc. And lastly I'm not looking to spend 20k.

I bought a Kawasaki Mule diesel in 2004 and never regretted the decision one minute. Use it all winter in the woods getting firewood and the rest of the year for just riding the trails and making new ones.

IMG_1619.jpg

2011 XP 800 had it since it was new love it.

A mule is tough to beat. The only downside is they max out at 23 mph and ride like a mule. They are very low maintenance and run forever. They also run about half of your budget. If you want more comfort, size speed the mule pro answered all of those. Remember on a driver vehicle use low when you should use low and high when you need high. Belts last forever if you use low most the time and only switch to high to run down the road etc.

Back
Top Bottom