• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help with value of 1911

Glocktavius

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
I traded into this 1911 from a fellow odt'er , I don't know too much about 1911's except from what I find on the interwebs. I posted a ad on here for sale and had a couple people advise me what the firearm could be worth and was ALOT different from what I asked. So what I know about the gun from some research is :
Fusion firearms 1911 45acp commander
Serial is Tx00004 , from what I've found tonight it's one the first made of the original fusion pro series models.
f64c87b68a5e143b7d7de25d57f35dd9.jpg

I'll link my ad for some of the other info I know
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-fusion-1911-4-25-with-a-lot-of-extras.1346120/

Any help or points in the right direction on appraisals would be nice!
Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small World... Not to Hijack thread but lived in Binghamton NY, and still have 60 acres there... I never knew they existed! Left there in 85' go back to Deer hunt for NYS opener every year...

I know a couple guys that own the Fusion 1911 and have shot them. very well made weapon from my standards.
I am not sure IF they are even still in business??
they were not an entry level or starter 1911 when they came out and doubt they are now.
your info that you found sounds pretty much dead on as to owner and his past.
I have no idea of value however.
I wouldn't think 800 -1000 would be out of line but that's a guess.

If that's the one that's made its rounds in the classifieds for quite awhile it left fusion as a frame. Was offered it as a trade a while ago. Emailed Bob the sn and was informed it was sold as a stripped frame. Looks like a fusion slide as well.

If that's the one that's made its rounds in the classifieds for quite awhile it left fusion as a frame. Was offered it as a trade a while ago. Emailed Bob the sn and was informed it was sold as a stripped frame. Looks like a fusion slide as well.

Thanks for info. If I'm not mistaken I traded from the original owner of the fusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom