• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need lots of prayers for my Mom please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have an update on your mom? Interested to know and praying for you, your mom and your time together!
Just got back a little while ago, no biopsy results yet but we got more bad news today. The mass on her pelvis was actually in her bladder and she has tumors in her lungs too. Mom isn't going to be able to go home to her own apartment alone so it looks like I'll probably be bringing her home to my house whenever she leaves the hospital. I don't have any brothers or sisters so it'll be up to me and my wife to take care of her until she goes into hospice care. At that point she'll need round the clock care & monitoring. Mom has two sisters but one isn't able to help and the other one is as cold hearted as they come and I don't trust her to be doing anything related to caring for my Mom anyway. So that's all we know right now till the biopsy results come and they know how aggressive this cancer is. I want to thank each one of you guys and please keep us in your prayers, my wife has MS and had two heart attacks last year too so she's not in the greatest shape either. Thanks again y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom