• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need lots of prayers for my Mom please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mom has been at St. Joseph's since Wednesday the 4th. Friday they found a large mass on both kidneys and her pelvis, there's no doubt that it's cancer. They also did a biopsy to see if they can do surgery or not, she's 81 and she told me if they can't remove it with surgery she won't do chemo & radiation. My Mom & I have never had a good relationship until just the last few years and it's killing me to know that now that we've reconciled and been getting along so good that I'm probably going to lose her very soon. She's getting weaker & weaker by the day and she's in a lot of pain so if you guys & gals could just please pray that the doctors can do the surgery and give us some more time together I would appreciate it more than I can say. Thank yall very much.
Prayers for you and your mom.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers, please keep em' going. But I swear I've had more calls on my phone in the last week or so than I've had since getting my first cell phone in 1996 and more people in & out of my house than I've had in the last 10 years! My poor ol' dog don't know what to think about all this commotion, it's usually very calm & quiet around here.

My Mom has been at St. Joseph's since Wednesday the 4th. Friday they found a large mass on both kidneys and her pelvis, there's no doubt that it's cancer. They also did a biopsy to see if they can do surgery or not, she's 81 and she told me if they can't remove it with surgery she won't do chemo & radiation. My Mom & I have never had a good relationship until just the last few years and it's killing me to know that now that we've reconciled and been getting along so good that I'm probably going to lose her very soon. She's getting weaker & weaker by the day and she's in a lot of pain so if you guys & gals could just please pray that the doctors can do the surgery and give us some more time together I would appreciate it more than I can say. Thank yall very much.
Dun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom