• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Movie and TV show recommendations

We loved Breaking Bad. No nudity that I can receive but adult situations about meth freaks once in a while. The spin off from that was Better Call Saul. Two seasons of it on Netflix with no nudity or inappropriate content. But seriously, everything after Breaking Bad has been a little bit of a let down.
My wife and daughter live for The Walking Dead. It's okay to me but it's kinda grim and depressing since last season.
If you just want to laugh like hell then go to Netflix and there's 4 seasons of My Name is Earl. And the same guys wrote Raising Hope for about 5 or 6 seasons.

I always recommend 'Firefly'. It's only one season & you havery to make sure you watch them in the correct order (they were originally broadcast out of order and some places still show them that way).
If your son doesn't like that series put him in therapy. Quickly.
One of My favorites ! Also catch the movie Serenity (Awesome bar fight) wich was made after the series ended. You will probably have to borrow or buy the dvd/vhs.

Netflix has the series "Supernatural" which I find worth watching. I don't know if you're into "Dr Who" or "torchwood" each has some decent stories.

A few folks may disagree, but I will ALWAYS recommend LOST. Theres plenty of gunplay in it but its strong point is its crazy plot and backstories and mysteries. My family and I went to the beach sets while it was still filming and even were gifted a piece of the original aircraft wreckage!

Back
Top Bottom