• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BUYING MUZZLE LOADERS IN 50 CAL!!

Regod

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Looking for muzzle loader rifles and shotguns to be used for the Boy Scouts, rifle and shotgun merit badge programs.

Prefer side
muzzleloaders.jpg
lock 50 call rifles. Cant be anything larger for BSA regulations. Even if the gun is rusty or needing some work, we have a gunsmith on staff.

Also, need some muzzle loading shotguns.

Reproductions are best, as these will be shot very much!

Will pay reasonable prices, and accepting donations, as they will be used in both middle and north Ga camps.

Still looking!! Need side locks in 50 cal. Evens if it is broken, or even if loaded, as we have a gunsmith on staff.
I have a CVA Mountain Stalker in .50 caliber that belonged to my brother who has since passed away. I don't know much about it other than it has a synthetic stock and hex barrel and appears to be in very good condition. Would this be anything you would be interested in? I might have the caps and ammo for it as well.

Attachments

• Red Guns 142.JPG
    Red Guns 142.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Red Guns 143.JPG
    Red Guns 143.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Red Guns 144.JPG
    Red Guns 144.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Red Guns 145.JPG
    Red Guns 145.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 11
Yes!!! These are perfect for scouts. Ive already donated 3 just like it to the council.

Will put it to work training scouts to love shooting and learn safe gun handling.

Where are you located? How much you need for it?? Feel free to text

Doug 404-317-8800

Looking for muzzle loader rifles and shotguns to be used for the Boy Scouts, rifle and shotgun merit badge programs.

Prefer side View attachment 1107927 lock 50 call rifles. Cant be anything larger for BSA regulations. Even if the gun is rusty or needing some work, we have a gunsmith on staff.

Also, need some muzzle loading shotguns.

Reproductions are best, as these will be shot very much!

Will pay reasonable prices, and accepting donations, as they will be used in both middle and north Ga camps.
Hello ... Please take a look at my listing = Vintage CVA .50 cal. Rifle and out... I am very open to offers at present. Thanks. Steve

I have a 45 cal percussion rifle, CVA you can have. It was built from a kit, the stock never had a finish applied. You can have it as long as I do not have to go very far, just give me a box of ammo.

Back
Top Bottom